How I transformed my Skincare routine to make it cleaner ? My face routine in the morning :

How I transformed my Skincare routine to make it cleaner

 Hello to all of you! I hope you're doing well and having a great weekend.

We're meeting up today to discuss a brand-new beauty product that I think you've
been looking forward to: my more eco-friendly skincare regimen!

My approach
I haven't been able to go back since I got interested in the 
ingredients of the cosmetics I use, but I don't ask myself as 
many questions about their compositions today as I did a year 
ago. I conducted a major bathroom purge after using up all of
 my various jars and tubes, giving up a lot of the products and 
brands I had been using in favor of others that were more in line
 with my new ones. expectations.
I anticipated finding products with better compositions, 
appealing textures, pleasant scents, and packaging that was not 
unduly austere and above all utilitarian to be difficult, yet the 
opposite was true! I've found so many incredible new brands that 
I probably would not have heard about if I hadn't taken this 
action, many of which are less well-known and more exclusive. It 
took time and study to review the product compositions and try 
these products, but I now follow a cleaner regimen that I adore,
 and my skin has never looked better!
What does a cleaner routine mean?
I'm focusing on the components of the products I use right now.
When I refer to a cleaner routine, I mean one that makes use of goods with 
formulas that aren't risky or debatable. Some brands are also organic, while 
others were made in France, while yet others are known for their zero-waste 
practices... There are many subtleties, but for the time being, I am focusing on 
one composition.
Naturally, if a product has a great composition, organic ingredients, is made in 
France, is vegan, and comes in recyclable and recyclable packaging, then boom.
My mindset will undoubtedly change, but for the time being, I am not starting to put 
compositions above anything else.
The good news is that many businesses who pay attention to product formulations
 also have a morally upright stance!
I'll talk about products with only natural components in this article, none of them 
are debatable or dangerous. Not all of the brands I'll mention below, though, are
 outstanding throughout their entire product line. For this reason, just because I 
recommend one product from a brand doesn't mean you should purchase all of 
their products without doing your research first. Instead, you should carefully 
consider the ingredients in each product on a case-by-case basis.
I'm specifically thinking about companies like HelloBody because many 
of you have written to me to say that their products include dangerous 
phenoxyethanol and PEGs.
A few of their items do include it, but not all. The ones I use and stress 
obviously do not (otherwise, my strategy would be so dishonest!) The 
compositions, on the other hand, are exceedingly tidy.
I reexamine the ingredients of each product I use separately, and I don't have 
blind faith in it.
How I decipher the compositions of the products ?
The applications that got me started on the road to a more natural beauty routine
 were Yuka and Inci Beauty.
I now understand that you need to learn how to utilize these programs correctly.

They do, however, help to pique our curiosity and intrigue about the makeup of
 objects that, to us, appear to be incredibly opaque on the surface.
I've learned how to read product compositions now, but I still seek professional
 advice if I have any questions.
(I keep Yuka for dining and find it less useful for cosmetics.) I use Inci Beauty 
by typing.

I'm looking for the name of the component. The program is quite comprehensive
 and will be very helpful to you.

provide you details about each item you're looking for, including whether or not it's 
a potential source of conflict or danger. I eventually came up with my own list of 
substances to stay away from.
We all place the cursor at various levels depending on our expectations and tastes,
 thus I find it intriguing that everyone creates their own list.
A route to a more natural beauty routine :

Avoid turning essential oils into a monster! In any program you'll use to scan your 
documents, beauty products and essential oils (also known as geraniol, linalool, or
 citronellol) the composition labels will be identified as "allergens" and, if necessary,
The product receives a lower rating from the application since it uses a rating 
system.
However, if you aren't sensitive to them, essential oils won't affect you even if they
 can cause allergies.
If you are not pregnant (essential oils are not advised during pregnancy), there is no
 need to be frightened of them.
My face routine in the morning :
Step 1: cleansing the skin with a cleansing foam
In this area, the Caudalie cleansing foam Fleur de Vigne, the Coco Fresh Hellobody
 foam, and the La Canopée gentle cleansing foam are my top three picks. The 
Caudalie and La Canopée foams have energizing and invigorating scents that are
 great for waking up your skin in the morning, while the Hellobody mousse's 
distinctive coconut smell, which I really enjoy, will have a softer, cocooning effect 
( ideal for winter for example).
All of them are gentle on the skin and don't make it dry.

The little extra of Caudalie mousse and La Canopée mousse? They are both made
in France!
Step 2: application of a tonic lotion
I wash my skin and then use a tonic to finish the job and get rid of any impurities
 from the previous night. I've been using REN Brand Steady Glow Lotion for
 about a year, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I LOVE it, and it's one of my 
newest beauty favorites. It tightens pores, enhances the gloss of the skin, and 
gently exfoliates the skin (it may be used daily). And it's obvious!
If you use this AHA acid tonic in the morning, apply SPF thereafter since AHA
 acids make the skin more vulnerable to UV rays.

The REN brand has a fantastic "clean to skin - clean to earth" philosophy, and a few 
years ago it made a commitment to achieve zero waste by 2021. I had the chance 
to briefly interact with the teams there, and I was impressed by their candor
 regarding their strategies as well as their willingness to be transparent about the 
difficulties they encountered while remaining dedicated to their efforts (they created 
one of the first commercially available recyclable shower gel pumps).
Step 3: preparing the skin for treatment with a serum
After cleaning my skin, I use a serum to get it ready for the therapy. I'm cautious 
when using serums since I want moisture rather than shine, especially when I apply 
them first thing in the morning. Since I started using the Panier des Sens serum, 
my expectations have been surpassed.
It is composed of peony, which is extremely important to me, and it smells beautiful. 
It's an oil serum, but it doesn't leave a greasy film because it's rather dry (I usually 
apply it, let it absorb for a little while, and then use a washable cotton pad to remove
 any excess).


I recently started using squalane serum in the mornings under the The Ordinary
brand, and I really like it. Given that squalane occurs naturally in skin and since this
product is a real hydration concentration that also softens skin and prevents
dryness, it is perfect for the impending cold. The texture is quite unexpected
because it appears but does not shine at all when applied. What a wonderful
discovery!
Step 4: hydrate your face and eyes I'm fussy about morning moisturizers, much as I am about serums, because I will be
wearing makeup to my face later. I have dry skin, so I want a moisturizer that isn't
oily. I enjoy textures that are flowing and absorb quickly in the morning. I tried three light, fluid creams that I really like and alternate in the morning: the
mattifying fluid Caudalie (which I've been using religiously for several years), the
Coco Day day cream Hellobody (adopted in March and with an almost impeachable
composition), and the fluid for perfect skin La Canopée.
These three goods are top-notch, and they all have flowing textures that are quite 
comparable. La Canopée Perfect Skin Fluid is the product for you if you tend to 
have oily skin. The best hydrating cream I've ever used is Coco Day.
(There is, however, no sparkle.) Because it moisturizes the skin in addition to 
mattifying it, Caudalie mattifying fluid is a great mix of the two!
Update: For the last several weeks, I've been using Etat Pure's hydrating melting
 cream, which has two active components specifically formulated to meet my 
moisture needs: aloe vera and D-Panthenol. My skin has been entirely revitalized, 
and it is now hydrated, comfortable, and no longer tight (particularly after a shower).
I am absolutely persuaded! According to the brand's guiding principle, "neutral 
bases" (such as cream, milk, cleanser, etc.) may be blended with specialized active 
ingredients to address certain requirements including hydration, stains, wrinkles, 
and faults. Almost custom-made!
You are welcome to request a free skin diagnosis. if you'd like to discover more 
about the company.

Because the skin around our eyes is so much thinner than the rest of the body, 
it ages more quickly as a result of continual pressure and injury from our 
environment. Do not neglect to look after her!
Since this summer, I've been using the eye contour cream. It took me a long time 
to find an eye cream that I loved because I needed something nourishing but not 
greasy (so I could do my makeup afterwards). The Biovive eyes are just what I 
needed.
It quickly absorbs without leaving a greasy residue and moisturizes the skin.
See you soon ! :)

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés