How I transformed my Skincare routine to make it cleaner ? My face routine in the evening

 

How I transformed my Skincare routine to make it cleaner


My face routine in the evening 
Step 1: make-up removal with cleansing oil
Since I first learned about makeup removal oils last year, I have been dependent on
 them.
I really embraced this lovely action that I find so intriguing! Oil used to remove 
makeup reacts negatively with water.
When applied dry to the face, it changes into milk and remove makeup. I love it!
Over the past year, I've experimented with a lot of makeup-removing oils, but none 
of them match Caudalie makeup remover oil in effectiveness. It's absolutely perfect 
It is neither overly fluid (slipping between your fingers) It removes makeup from both
 the face and the eyes without being overly greasy. For me, this is a significant 
bonus because I am constantly on the lookout for things with versatility.
It has an amazing almond aroma, so giving it a try is like adopting it!


Since Caudalie cleansing oil is effective enough on its own, I seldom ever need eye 
makeup remover any longer. However, if I do require a special product (say, if I 
have applied eye makeup more heavily than normal), I have been using the Melvita
 eye makeup remover for a year and it is wonderful!
Step 2: cleansing the skin with a cleansing foam
Remember to wash your face after taking off your makeup; these are two separate 
tasks! The Fleur de Vigne Caudalie cleaning foam, Coco Fresh Hellobody foam, or
 La Canopée gentle cleansing foam are the three cleansing foams I use in my 
morning ritual.

Step 3: application of a tonic lotion
I prefer to use Floral Water by Balm Balm as a relaxing and reviving rose lotion after
 cleaning my skin (made in England). Even during the day, it can be misted!

Step 4: preparing the skin for treatment with a serum

I use a serum to my skin after I've properly cleansed it in order to get it ready for 
hydration. I try to stay as hydrated as possible in the evening, and because I'm 
about to go to bed, the shine doesn't bother me as much. I've been using the
 Biovive oil serum since this summer. The company is its largest supporter.

It's highly moisturizing, and when used with the moisturizer I'll discuss below, I 
noticed improvements in my skin right away.
I like to use this oil serum in the evening since it is pretty rich, but if you only use 
a drop or two, you may use it in the morning before your moisturizer.
Step 5: hydration face & eye area
After using my serum, I increase the moisture of my skin by using either a thick, 
liberal cream or an oil (again, it's evening, so I don't mind shine as much).
Sometimes, especially now that winter is coming, my skin may be rather dry and 
dehydrated. The oil serum I previously said is a great compliment to Biovive Vitality 
Cream. My skin has responded to using the two in combination really quickly, which 
has made me very delighted!

Additionally, I tried La Canopée night cream, which I enjoyed (albeit not as much 
as Biovive due of its less cocooning feel), and I occasionally use Oden brand oils
 (alone and without serum prior) because they are top-notch, really rich, and 
created in France.
After finishing the cherry oil, I started the much more fragrant plum oil.
When it comes to the eyes, you can't alter a winning team: I apply Biovive eye 
cream every night.
Step 6: localized care
I occasionally develop little pimples on my face, just like everyone else. I've been 
using the REN brand Spot treatment to get rid of them for a few months now, and it 
works well.
Both newly developing flaws and long-standing flaws may be reduced with it, and I 
apply it to both. Its actual strength is that it does not dry out like other comparable 
products from other manufacturers. This avoids dry or peeling skin after the blemish
 has healed, which makes applying makeup challenging.
Despite using Clinique's Anti Blemish gel for years—which has a nice formula—it 
was still more drying. Even though it is quite effective, I still occasionally use it even 
though I prefer the REN brand Spot treatment to avoid drying out my skin.
I always moisturize my lips before going to bed! I keep an organic honey and
 beeswax Apis Cera balm, which is moisturizing and natural, in a jar on my
nightstand and use a traditional Indian Dermophil lipstick during the day.

I hope that it is interesting for you, thanks for reading !!!






 

 
 
    

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés