DO YOU HAVE A BODY AND A WEEKEND ROUTINE ? HERE ARE MINE

 My body routine


Step 1: cleaning in the shower
Recently, I've alternated between two shower products: the excellent Biocoop 
Surgras cleansing cream (which can also be used on the hair, we love versatile 
products! ), and the REN Energizing Algae Shower Gel (the famous recyclable
 pump I mentioned above, which is not in the picture because I finished it last week 
and haven't yet redeemed it).


Although I am aware that bar soap is the most environmentally sustainable 
alternative, I must admit that I still struggle with using it in the shower. However, if 
you know of any nice brands, do let me know.
Step 2: hydration of the body
Even though I have a tendency to be lethargic at times, I always work to keep my 
body hydrated.
The Natura Siberica Body Butter and Hellobody Coco Milk are now my favorites.
Hellobody's Coco Milk has a wonderful coconut aroma, is extremely fluid, applies
 effortlessly with a pump, and absorbs into the skin very rapidly.
It's perfect for the morning since, crucially for me, you can put on your pants without
 worrying!
In contrast to common opinion, Natura Siberica Body Butter applies rather lightly, 
making it suitable for use both morning and night.
It also smells more stimulating (like a citrus cocktail) than Hellobody, which has an 
aroma that is cozier and more calming.

I also tried this Aloe Vera body milk this summer, and I really loved it. However, I'm 
concerned that it won't be moisturizing enough for the winter (I have crocodile skin 
on my legs). You'll appreciate this product if you don't need to hydrate your body 
very much.
I moisturize my hands with John Masters Organics hand cream, a favorite that I will 
go into more detail about in my next piece on cleaner hair care. I enjoy the rose and
 orange fragrance of this cream. I'm specifically seeking for hydration that doesn't 
leave a greasy film on the skin (in addition to an impeccable composition).
My nails (hands and feet) receive regular applications of Mira Castor Oil to 
strengthen and hasten their development. I have a little trouble declaring with 
certainty that it is beneficial for growth, but it is without a doubt effective for 
resistance: Since using this castor oil (I use it instead before going to bed at 
night because castor oil is quite fatty), I have much stronger and healthier nails.
My weekend face and body care routine
I try to generously nurture my skin on the weekends! I especially treat myself to a 
mask and an exfoliation around this time of the week.
Step 1: face & body scrub
The skin is exfoliated to perfection by Nocibé Naturals Fine Exfoliating Powder, 
which is entirely natural. To avoid being too harsh on the skin, I like to mix it with 
my makeup remover oil because it is rather "raw" and does not give a silky feel 
when used alone.

The Coco Pure Hellobody Scrub is another product I've been using for a while and 
truly enjoy. It gently exfoliates, smells deliciously like coffee, and hydrates skin with
 almond and avocado oils.
Each week, I exfoliate my skin. I've been using the Coco Glam Hello Body body
 scrub for a few months now as well as the Tuva Siberica body scrub for a very
 long time. Both are excellent in exfoliating dead skin and smoothing the skin. Both
 are excellent choices!
Step 2: face mask
One of my favorite things to create is face masks! I love this time of the weekend, 
hehe. I cycle it according on the weeks, seasons, and requirements of my skin and 
use a lot of it. Some of my personal favorites are listed below:
I enjoy the Darphin Vetiver Mask's jelly-like texture and calming aroma, and it is
 calming and nutritious.
Lift'Argan golden bright mask: unlike any other mask, it gives you an immediate 
shine!
When my face is just a touch gray, it works wonderfully.

My weekend go-to for detoxing my skin, constricting pores, and improving skin
 texture is a Caudalie detox mask. This is perfect for when our skin gets assaulted 
when we live in the city.
The secret to the success of the Biovive purifying mask is its incredibly brief 
(3 minute) exposure duration, which makes it perfect for those on the move! Its
 clay foundation mattifies the skin while also detoxifying it of impurities!
Under test and to discover
As I previously mentioned, the sheer quantity of companies and goods with pure
 ingredients on the market pleasantly surprised me.
Excellent news! I've done a lot of research and testing, but there are still many more 
things to test, so my regimen could alter.
If I create any further fantastic things in the upcoming months discoveries!
I've just started experimenting with the On the Wild Side line, which I encourage you 
to study more about the image and philosophy I respect. I'll fill you in on every detail!
I also tested many La Canopée items, including their black washing jelly.
Additionally, I've started experimenting with Clarins' Plant Gold face treatment 
recently, and I really like it (I have been waiting to use it for a longer time to get 
back to you).
I also have a couple Decléor items to test out, such their amber green mandarin 
cream and Aromessence Madarine Verte serum.
I'm preparing to test Omuci's Nothing to Hide cream, which has a wonderful 
formulation, on my body (I am waiting to finish my current jars).
Finally, I'm going to test the Apicia Honey-Based Gentle Facial Scrub as soon as 
I complete my previous tubes!


 



 
 


 




Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés